ACCREDITED CLINICAL NUTRITIONIST & DIETITIAN
Maria is passionate about food, life, nutrition and a healthy and active lifestyle. She is an English and Greek speaking accredited dietitian & nutritionist who consults in both languages. With more then ten years' clinical experience, and a practical and easy to understand approach, consultations are individually tailored for all ages.
Maria is committed to providing support and motivation so that you can get more out of a happy and healthy life. She helps you achieve your healthy body, mind and lifestyle goals.
She has worked in a wide range of settings, both private and public, including hospitals, mental health facilities and the food industry. She was a consultant for nutrition product development and food regulations and claims, and is also an academic lecturer.
Health and Wellness Services:
- General health and nutrition coaching
- Cardiovascular / heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Weight loss and management
- Elevated cholesterol
- Food allergy and intolerance
- Coeliac disease
- Gastrointestinal disorders/IBS
- Medical nutrition therapy for cancer (pre-treatment, during treatment and post-treatment)
- Women's health
- Autism and fussy eating
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Weight gain
- Supermarket tours, shopping for the home pantry
- Seminars (workplace, community)
- Healthy and tasty home cooking
- Develop engaging communication materials for consumers and health professionals
- Recipe, menu and meal plan analysis
- Autoimmune diseases
Bulk billing for EPC (Enhanced Primary Care) Programs for Pensioner and Concession, when referred by a GP.
Registered with all Private Health Funds.
Registered with the Department of Veteran Affairs.